2509 Fairlawn Ave SE, Washington, DC 200202 beds, 3 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,916 sqft
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5555 0033
- Zillow Home ID: 520490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2509 Fairlawn Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% lower than in Washington, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenway home values.
- 2511 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$193K311,080
- 2507 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$184K21.51,080
- 2513 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$186K311,080
- 2505 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$186K211,080
- 2503 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$211K211,136
- 2515 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$184K311,136
- 2517 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$257K321,357
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$239K--1--
- 2501 Fairlawn Ave SE Washington, DC$238K311,178
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$183K311,023
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 302 Washington, DC$175K21869
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 301 Washington, DC$175K21871
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 205 Washington, DC$176K21889
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 204 Washington, DC$174K21878
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 203 Washington, DC$183K311,023
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 202 Washington, DC$175K21869
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 201 Washington, DC$175K21871
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 105 Washington, DC$173K21836
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 104 Washington, DC$174K21850
- 2516 Burns St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$182K311,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.