2509 Illinois St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 1 bath, 1,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192230149604060
- Zillow Home ID: 46156878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2509 Illinois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% less than in Orlando, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 2515 Illinois St Orlando, FL$175K321,180
- 2503 Illinois St Orlando, FL$211K322,233
- 2508 E Marks St Orlando, FL$185K211,228
- 2502 E Marks St Orlando, FL$170K321,493
- 2514 E Marks St Orlando, FL$136K321,263
- 2421 Illinois St Orlando, FL$148K211,125
- 2523 Illinois St Orlando, FL$143K211,104
- 2508 Illinois St Orlando, FL$211K321,750
- 2514 Illinois St Orlando, FL$222K321,412
- 2502 Illinois St Orlando, FL$156K21872
- 2420 E Marks St Orlando, FL$198K421,662
- 2520 Illinois St Orlando, FL$227K321,567
- 2520 E Marks St Orlando, FL$149K311,220
- 2420 Illinois St Orlando, FL$183K321,497
- 2415 Illinois St Orlando, FL$177K31.751,400
- 2414 E Marks St Orlando, FL$223K321,308
- 2509 E Marks St Orlando, FL$177K321,762
- 2509 Betty St Orlando, FL$212K311,536
- 2515 Betty St Orlando, FL$144K211,156
- 2503 E Marks St Orlando, FL$152K311,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!