251 Heath St APT 102, Boston, MA 021301 bed, 2.5 baths, 814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 814 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $330,000
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 814 sqft
- Parcel #: W:10 P:01480 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87795830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 251 Heath Street APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.8% less than in Boston, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hill home values.
- Apt 501$495K121,621
- Apt 212$234K111,118
- Apt 418$292K--1649
- Apt 222$281K--1678
- Apt 305$443K21.51,188
- Apt 204$339K12797
- Apt 417$305K--1710
- Apt 415$246K11.51,196
- Apt 404$258K--1580
- Apt 408$379K--1.5835
- Apt 307$231K11705
- Apt 421$295K--1685
- Apt 203$396K121,008
- Apt 306$328K11808
- Apt 420$296KStudio1672
- Apt 303$306K--1742
- Apt 208$415K121,065
- Apt 223$285K--1649
- Apt 206$343K12793
- Apt 308$294K--1672
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292