251 Joannie Way, Vista, CA 920834 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1831252900
- Zillow Home ID: 16637986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 251 Joannie Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92083 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% greater than in Vista, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 243 Joannie Way Vista, CA$459K531,927
- 259 Joannie Way Vista, CA$502K532,152
- 1733 Ladoga Ln Vista, CA$452K42.51,938
- 1725 Ladoga Ln Vista, CA$479K531,927
- 246 Joannie Way Vista, CA$507K532,263
- 254 Joannie Way Vista, CA$462K531,927
- 235 Joannie Way Vista, CA$480K531,927
- 267 Joannie Way Vista, CA$494K531,927
- 1726 Avocado Dr Vista, CA$483K42.51,938
- 238 Joannie Way Vista, CA$450K42.51,938
- 262 Joannie Way Vista, CA$576K42.52,514
- Blockton Rd Vista, CA$304K531,927
- Blockton Rd Vista, CA$394K531,927
- 1718 Avocado Dr Vista, CA$490K42.52,194
- 1717 Ladoga Ln Vista, CA$466K531,927
- 227 Joannie Way Vista, CA$457K42.51,938
- 275 Joannie Way Vista, CA$463K42.51,938
- 230 Joannie Way Vista, CA$474K531,927
- 270 Joannie Way Vista, CA$472K531,927
- 1710 Avocado Dr Vista, CA$491K531,927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!