251 SE 162nd Ave, Portland, OR 972332 beds, 1 bath, 767 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Deposit & fees: 799
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- 90 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $1.04
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Built in 2007
- Floor size: 767 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2146739138
Neighborhood for 251 Se 162nd Avenue
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Nearby Schools in Multnomah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.