- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
251 Stillwater Dr, Warwick, RI 028894 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,442 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:340 B:0655 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65972106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 251 Stillwater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02889 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% greater than in Warwick, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
- 241 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$191K421,176
- 271 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$189K31.51,176
- 261 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$200K321,176
- 40 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$195K31.51,138
- 24 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$166K41.51,138
- 30 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$170K31.51,144
- 50 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$176K421,138
- 5 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$234K421,795
- 21 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$169K321,138
- 31 Bunting Rd Warwick, RI$190K421,138
- 227 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$157K31.51,176
- 226 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$153K311,137
- 61 Marigold Dr Warwick, RI$196K321,196
- 217 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$170K31.51,176
- 26 Drift Rd Warwick, RI$141K311,032
- 120 Marigold Dr Warwick, RI$140K311,344
- 107 Marigold Dr Warwick, RI$107K31.51,056
- 110 Marigold Dr Warwick, RI$160K311,008
- 216 Stillwater Dr Warwick, RI$170K31.52,150
- 100 Marigold Dr Warwick, RI$163K311,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!