2510 Amberwood Ln, Colorado Springs, CO 809205 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The main level offers a practical separation of living and formal areas. The formal living room is located just off of the front entry. This, offers a great space to meet and greet guests or find some separation from the activity of the rest of the house. The formal Dining room is tucked away to the side of the kitchen. We think this is a great configuration as this dining room is not the focus of the main level yet there is still a private space for gatherings. The brunt of the main level is dedicated to living space.
The kitchen is the center of this home and features hardwood floors, honey maple cabinets a large center work island, tile countertops, breakfast counter/bar as well as a spacious eating nook. Additionally, the kitchen walk-out to a large wooden deck overlooking a beautiful backyard. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large open family room, featuring vaulted ceilings, brick clad gas fireplace. We love this configuration because it just makes sense no matter how you live. Rounding out the main level is a half bath and laundry room. These are located right off of the entrance from the garage.
The upper level features four bedrooms a full bathroom as well as a five piece attached master bath suite. In addition the master bedroom features a small sitting area, ceiling fan and large walk-in closet. The walk-out lower level of this home features a large 5th. bedroom, full bathroom, spacious recreation area, work-out area and small kitchenette.
This is a wonderful setup for anyone looking for an additional independent living situation. The lower level is close by but affords plenty of privacy. This is a wonderful home, in a popular area.
- Lot: 9,521 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $338,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1019 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 396 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,420 sqft
- Parcel #: 6228104030
- Zillow Home ID: 13558884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2510 Amberwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Briargate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.2% greater than in Colorado Springs, and 45.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Briargate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Briargate home values.
- 2520 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$317K542,794
- 10215 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$264K42.52,018
- 10225 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$449K322,870
- 2530 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$309K532,448
- 10220 Dearmont Ct Colorado Springs, CO$300K32.52,842
- 10210 Dearmont Ct Colorado Springs, CO$325K53.253,184
- 10210 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$315K53.53,281
- 2515 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$355K543,194
- 10235 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$270K32.52,143
- 2505 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$327K533,108
- 10220 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$292K43.53,015
- 2525 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$343K543,040
- 10230 Dearmont Ct Colorado Springs, CO$272K53.52,888
- 2540 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$327K53.53,273
- 10230 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$283K42.51,870
- 2455 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$340K733,956
- 2535 Amberwood Ln Colorado Springs, CO$347K43.53,149
- 10205 Dearmont Ct Colorado Springs, CO$297K543,374
- 10245 Tinsmith Trl Colorado Springs, CO$309K43.53,256
- 2635 Lumberjack Dr Colorado Springs, CO$274K542,722
Nearby Schools in Colorado Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292