- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2510 E Burgess Rd, Pensacola, FL 325043 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $98,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 101S293101026004
- Zillow Home ID: 44635813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2510 E Burgess Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32504 home values.
- 2500 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$111K--21,620
- 2550 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$146K--1.51,596
- 2490 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$131K--21,932
- 2421 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL--------
- 2431 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$270K--22,377
- 6607 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$81K--11,050
- 2556 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$99K--21,758
- 2480 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$124K--2.51,933
- 6609 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$75K311
- 6619 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$59K--1.51,377
- 6611 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$68K--1.51,295
- 2560 E Burgess Rd Pensacola, FL$123K532,050
- 6710 Tippin Ave Pensacola, FL$83K321,256
- 6870 Tippin Ave Pensacola, FL$84K--21,768
- 6617 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$69K31975
- 6700 Tippin Ave Pensacola, FL$69K--1.51,505
- 2431 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$924K------
- 6615 Maui Ct Pensacola, FL$54K421,352
- 6660 Tippin Ave Pensacola, FL$56K--2.51,914
- 2401 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$179K321,502
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292