2510 Ross St, Hampshire, IL 601405 beds, 3 baths, 4,031 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $165,500
- Price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,031 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0207353009
- Zillow Home ID: 92195406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2510 Ross Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in Hampshire, and 832.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60140 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60140 home values.
- 1651 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$254K------
- 2520 Ross St Hampshire, IL$154K------
- 1661 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$216K42.52,282
- 2491 Ross St Hampshire, IL--------
- 2490 Ross St Hampshire, IL$228K------
- 1670 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$174K------
- 1642 Cesario Dr # 1642 Hampshire, IL$146K32.5--
- 1642 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$143K------
- 1671 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$219K------
- 1650 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$111K------
- 1640 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$148K32.51,386
- 1652 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$92K21.5934
- 1650 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$194K532,048
- 1660 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$144K------
- 1680 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$147K432,893
- 1662 Cesario Dr Hampshire, IL$146K------
- 1701 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$131K42.52,282
- 1701 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$185K------
- 2481 Ross St Hampshire, IL$180K31.51,595
- 1660 Ridgecrest Dr Hampshire, IL$199K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.