- Lot: 4,504 sqft
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2106476014
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Judkins Park home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Judkins Park homes, this home is valued 39.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Judkins Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Seattle, and 3.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Judkins Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Judkins Park home values.
|430 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$402K||3||1.5||1,260|
|2508 S King St # 2510 Seattle, WA||$499K||3||3||2,100|
|2508 S King St # 2508 Seattle, WA||$472K||3||2||1,767|
|2508 S King St Seattle, WA||$495K||3||3||1,765|
|500 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$424K||3||2.5||1,630|
|504 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$479K||5||3||2,120|
|424 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$533K||3||1.5||1,600|
|506 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$780K||6||5||3,690|
|2512 S King St Seattle, WA||$259K||2||1||680|
|516 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$386K||3||2.25||1,610|
|516 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$535K||3||3||1,707|
|518 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$465K||3||2.25||1,610|
|2513 S King St Seattle, WA||$433K||2||1||1,730|
|440 25TH Ave S Seattle, WA||$926K||--||--||4,444|
|514 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$393K||3||2.25||1,610|
|512 25th Ave S Seattle, WA||$574K||Studio||--||3,300|
|429 26th Ave S Seattle, WA||$425K||2||2.25||1,440|
|513 26th Ave S # A Seattle, WA||$433K||2||1.5||1,810|
|509 26th Ave S Seattle, WA||$358K||3||1||1,130|
|433 26th Ave S Seattle, WA||$422K||3||1||1,710|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!