- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2510 S Madison St, Albany, GA 317012 beds, 2 baths, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $23,800
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Parcel #: 00012/00003/020
- Zillow Home ID: 76394388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2510 S Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% less than in Albany, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31701 home values.
- 513 American Ln Albany, GA$121K--21,605
- 515 American Ln Albany, GA$105K--21,510
- 507 American Ln Albany, GA$103K--21,510
- 2601 Carlton Ct Albany, GA$80K321,177
- 517 American Ln Albany, GA$130K--21,648
- 2600 Carlton Ct Albany, GA$84K321,304
- 2416 S Madison St Albany, GA--------
- 517 Neuman Pl Albany, GA$80K32.51,800
- 512 American Ln Albany, GA$81K321,648
- 504 American Ln Albany, GA$111K321,441
- 2412 S Madison St Albany, GA$53K311,008
- 2618 S Madison St Albany, GA$88K321,437
- 514 American Ln Albany, GA$115K--21,516
- 2602 Carlton Ct Albany, GA$84K321,242
- 2607 S Madison St Albany, GA--------
- 2620 S Madison St Albany, GA$83K321,304
- 511 Neuman Pl Albany, GA$44K311,176
- 2605 Carlton Ct Albany, GA$82K321,282
- 2604 Carlton Ct Albany, GA$76K321,328
- 2622 S Madison St Albany, GA$77K321,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292