- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,321 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 400 sqft
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ 2 Units, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating System \ 2 Units, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Heating System \ Central, Pool \ None, Exterior Features \ Horse Permitted, Hot Water \ Electric, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Lot Description \ Farm and Ranch, Exterior Siding \ Other, Fence \ Cross Fenced, Heating Source \ Propane-Leased, Distanceto Lake River \ Less than 10 Miles, House Size \ 2000-2250 SqFt, Lakes Rivers \ Hudson Lake, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Stove
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Parcel #: 0000-32-21N-19E-3-004-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86068847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2448 W 530 Pryor, OK||$402K||4||4||6,526|
|2340 W 530 Pryor, OK||$148K||3||1.5||1,696|
|2366 W 530 Pryor, OK||$384K||2||1||2,576|
|2294 W 530 Pryor, OK||$107K||1||1||--|
|Hwy 69a Pryor, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3066 W 530 Pryor, OK||$106K||3||2||1,716|
|1994 W 530 Pryor, OK||$206K||3||2||1,848|
|3015 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$88K||3||1.5||1,232|
|3016 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$76K||3||1||884|
|3035 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$86K||3||1||1,152|
|3036 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$91K||3||1||1,352|
|3053 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$89K||3||1||1,272|
|3073 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$98K||3||1||1,584|
|3093 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$86K||3||1||1,152|
|3540 S 432 Pryor, OK||$103K||3||1.5||1,842|
|3092 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$96K||3||1.5||1,548|
|3072 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$93K||3||1||1,352|
|3508 S 432 Pryor, OK||$155K||3||2||2,216|
|3109 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$89K||3||1||1,264|
|3108 Phyl Mar St Pryor, OK||$88K||3||1||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Mayes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!