2511 35th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406Studio, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3102923240051
- Zillow Home ID: 1976806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2511 35th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Minneapolis, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward home values.
- 2509 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$248K421,584
- 2515 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$131K31.51,230
- 2521 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$183K311,067
- 2500 36th Ave S APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$183K21800
- 2531 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$183K221,306
- 2533 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$232K311,140
- 2515 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$138K211,186
- 2517 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$115K21780
- 2509 36th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$133K211,124
- 2537 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$229K221,539
- 3502 E 25th St Minneapolis, MN$391K--22,659
- 3508 E 25th St Minneapolis, MN$140K21732
- 2541 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$125K21822
- 3512 E 25th St Minneapolis, MN$169K31.51,220
- 2520 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$243K311,656
- 2441 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$141K11900
- 2508 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$205K311,016
- 2500 37th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$184K522,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292