- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2511 Smallbrook Cir NW, Huntsville, AL 358103 beds, 2 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $100,030
- Price/sqft: $51
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1407262001095000
- Zillow Home ID: 92108915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2511 Smallbrook Cir Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109% higher than in Huntsville, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35810 home values.
- 2509 Smallbrook Cir NW Huntsville, AL$95K--21,241
- 2507 Smallbrook Cir NW Huntsville, AL$102K--21,334
- 2510 Thornhill Rd NW Huntsville, AL$111K--21,715
- 2420 Garden Park Dr NW Huntsville, AL$100K--21,206
- 2508 Thornhill Rd NW Huntsville, AL$108K--21,562
- 2418 Garden Park Dr NW Huntsville, AL$86K--21,278
- 2422 Garden Park Dr NW Huntsville, AL$94K--21,480
- 2413 Garden Park Dr NW Huntsville, AL$107K321,306
- 2506 Thornhill Rd NW Huntsville, AL$118K--21,585
- 2505 Smallbrook Cir NW Huntsville, AL$113K321,478
- 2416 Garden Park Dr NW Huntsville, AL$127K--21,304
- 2512 Thornhill Rd NW Huntsville, AL$101K--21,510
- Garden Park Dr Huntsville, AL--------
- 2503 Smallbrook Cir NW Huntsville, AL$100K--21,259
- 2417 Greenhill Dr NW Huntsville, AL$53K--1.51,103
- 2419 Greenhill Dr NW Huntsville, AL$104K321,900
- 2415 Greenhill Dr NW Huntsville, AL$62K--21,225
Nearby Schools in Huntsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292