2512 Los Amigos St, La Crescenta, CA 912143 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
First time on the market since 1966! This house is an original mid-century home, with double door atrium entrance, beautiful hardwood floors, period tile baths, fireplace in living room, dining area with chandelier (must be original), large bedrooms, and conventional floor plan. This home is very light and bright with corner windows in many of the rooms. Large beautiful lot with big lawn areas and mini orchard, lemon, orange, pomegranate and olive trees. Detached two car garage. Located on a private street.
Located in the much sought after Mountain Avenue Elementary School area and a half block from Blue Ribbon Rosemont Middle School.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 5804008010
- Zillow Home ID: 20900306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2512 Los Amigos Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% greater than in La Crescenta-Montrose, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Crescenta-Montrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91214 home values.
- 3 beds, 4 baths
3,860 sqft, 24,459 sqft lot, built in 2013
- 3 beds, 4 baths
- 2514 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$1.05M433,981
- 2502 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$856K542,534
- 2511 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$883K422,332
- 2511 Countryside Ln La Crescenta, CA$881K321,748
- 4736 Rosemont Ave La Crescenta, CA$838K432,394
- 2505 Countryside Ln La Crescenta, CA$716K321,655
- 2503 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$903K322,300
- Laughlin Ave La Crescenta, CA$811K321,699
- 2520 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$882K432,655
- 2519 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$532K11800
- 4840 Sunset Ave La Crescenta, CA$858K432,548
- 4865 Sunset Ave La Crescenta, CA$1.82M453,407
- 2510 Countryside Ln La Crescenta, CA$719K321,606
- 2521 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$1.01M432,422
- 2520 Countryside Ln La Crescenta, CA$862K422,321
- 2500 Countryside Ln La Crescenta, CA$735K221,642
- 2528 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$969K332,720
- 2442 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$909K432,429
- 2441 Los Amigos St La Crescenta, CA$1.21M432,970
- 4740 Rosemont Ave La Crescenta, CA$937K332,070
Nearby Schools in La Crescenta-Montrose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292