2513 Courtland St, Richmond, VA 232343 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $61,151
- Price/sqft: $49
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0090144024
- Zillow Home ID: 82570984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2513 Courtland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jeff Davis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jeff Davis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jeff Davis home values.
- 2515 Courtland St Richmond, VA--------
- 2511 Courtland St Richmond, VA$71K21745
- 2517 Courtland St Richmond, VA$60K311,280
- 2509 Courtland St Richmond, VA$129K321,200
- 2512 Courtland St Richmond, VA$99K31--
- 2512 Coles St Richmond, VA$78K21.51,458
- 2510 Coles St Richmond, VA--311,064
- 2514 Coles St Richmond, VA$65K21714
- 2519 Courtland St Richmond, VA$45K31864
- 2508 Coles St Richmond, VA$42K11924
- 2512 Courtland St Richmond, VA$72K311,044
- 2514 Courtland St Richmond, VA$50K311,104
- 2510 Courtland St Richmond, VA$57K21884
- 2516 Coles St Richmond, VA$64K21547
- 2505 Courtland St Richmond, VA$63K311,034
- 2508 Courtland St Richmond, VA$58K21864
- 2506 Coles St Richmond, VA$42K21757
- 2516 Courtland St Richmond, VA$113K422,080
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292