2513 Greenfield Dr, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 120061230
- Zillow Home ID: 21912545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2513 Greenfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% higher than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2509 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$104K31.51,104
- 2517 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$104K221,179
- 2508 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$131K31.51,452
- 2504 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$127K31.51,434
- 2512 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$115K31.51,298
- 2505 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$108K31.51,344
- 1300 Melinda Ln Edmond, OK$113K31.51,092
- 2521 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$125K321,452
- 1301 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$137K321,560
- 2500 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,592
- 2516 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$121K321,452
- 1304 Melinda Ln Edmond, OK$120K321,404
- 2525 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$118K321,282
- 2512 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$121K321,500
- 1305 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$124K321,398
- 2424 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$145K421,857
- 2520 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$119K321,274
- 2501 Greenfield Dr Edmond, OK$117K321,226
- 1308 Melinda Ln Edmond, OK$136K321,551
- 2509 Fairfield Dr Edmond, OK$134K321,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!