- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2513 Lorraine St, Tampa, FL 336142 beds, 1 bath, 956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $30,500
- Price/sqft: $32
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 956 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1026710000
- Zillow Home ID: 45039222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2513 Lorraine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lowry Park Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% greater than in Tampa, and 274.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
- 2511 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$105K221,150
- 2515 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$93K321,260
- 2510 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$158K321,458
- 2517 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$47K11856
- 2514 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$68K22916
- 2507 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$162K321,514
- 2514 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$172K212,082
- 2516 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$111K421,402
- 2519 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$96K431,661
- 2516 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$189K331,636
- 2508 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$64K111,080
- 2509 W Kenmore Ave Tampa, FL$80K21672
- 2510 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$161K221,489
- 2505 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$68K311,134
- 2518 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$66K211,032
- 2521 Lorraine St Tampa, FL$60K21960
- 2506 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$106K341,502
- 2511 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$101K211,040
- 2509 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$115K31.51,092
- 2520 W Marquette Ave Tampa, FL$127K211,110
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.