2513 SE 9th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Some of the great features you?ll find with this house:
- 6 to 8 person storm shelter in 3rd car garage
- Upgraded, 3CM, granite in kitchen, bathrooms, and utility room
- Large master bedroom
- Jetted tub in master bath
- His & her walk-in closets, with built in dressers, in master bath
- Ceiling fans in living room, bedrooms, and study
- Large kitchen pantry
- Large area for kitchen table
- Thermal windows
- Window blinds throughout
- 10 ft. ceilings except in kid?s bedrooms and bathrooms
- Crown molding
- Large front porch
- Storm doors on front and back doors
- Sidewalk access to backyard
- Surround sound wiring in living room
- Security Alarm
This home is in the great Moore School district, is walking distance to 2 neighborhood parks, and is walking distance to Veteran?s Memorial Park. This home offers easy access to I-35, I-240, Norman, and Tinker Air Force Base.
Approximate room measurements:
- Master Bedroom: 14' 4" x 15' 6"
- Bedroom 1: 10' 5" x 10' 6"
- Bedroom 2: 10' 4" x 10' 6"
- Study/Extra Room: 9' 5" x 10' 5"
- Living Room: 14' 6" x 18' 5"
- Kitchen: 8' 1" x 11' 9"
- Dining/Breakfast Nook: 9' 8" x 11' 3"
- Laundry Room: 6' 9" x 9' 5"
If you'd like to see this home, please call 405-378-2052 to set a meeting time.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 44 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $17
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $173,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 696 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,814 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0149670
- Zillow Home ID: 83068440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2513 Se 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% less than in Moore, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 2517 SE 9th St Moore, OK$189K321,736
- 2509 SE 9th St Moore, OK$176K321,758
- 2512 SE 8th St Moore, OK$201K322,016
- 2508 SE 8th St Moore, OK$203K321,870
- 2516 SE 8th St Moore, OK$171K321,711
- 2516 SE 9th St Moore, OK$191K321,855
- 2505 SE 9th St Moore, OK$199K321,947
- 2512 SE 9th St Moore, OK$216K432,114
- 2520 SE 9th St Moore, OK$180K421,805
- 2504 SE 8th St Moore, OK$172K421,748
- 2508 SE 9th St Moore, OK$188K321,862
- 9628 Gabriel Dr Oklahoma City, OK$147K321,415
- 9612 Gabriel Dr Moore, OK$164K421,718
- 9632 Gabriel Dr Oklahoma City, OK$171K421,718
- 1013 Bryan Dr Moore, OK$128K321,800
- 904 Bryan Dr Moore, OK$203K322,060
- 908 Bryan Dr Moore, OK$185K321,850
- 2501 SE 9th St Moore, OK$195K331,759
- 800 Julies Trl Moore, OK$175K321,746
- 2517 SE 10th St Moore, OK$209K322,007
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292