2514 E Union St, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $330,000
- Finished basement, 920 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7217400300
- Zillow Home ID: 49024136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2514 E Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% less than in Seattle, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 2512 E Union St Seattle, WA$420K521,820
- 2520 E Union St Seattle, WA$548K321,900
- 2518 E Union St Seattle, WA$634K341,450
- 2514 E Union St Seattle, WA$528K------
- 2518 E Union St Seattle, WA$578K33.5--
- 2514 E Union St Seattle, WA$565K42.51,860
- 1413 26th Ave Seattle, WA$380K21820
- 1409 26th Ave Seattle, WA$583K312,560
- 1414A 25th Ave Seattle, WA$546K22.52,082
- 1417 26th Ave Seattle, WA$526K512,060
- 1414B 25th Ave Seattle, WA$513K22.51,580
- 2520 E Union St Seattle, WA$547K34--
- 2520 E Union St Seattle, WA$548K331,714
- 1420A 25th Ave Seattle, WA$523K341,630
- 1423 26th Ave Seattle, WA$517K531,960
- 2520 E Union St Seattle, WA$662K33.52,200
- 1420B 25th Ave Seattle, WA$493K33.251,630
- 1137 26th Ave Seattle, WA$500K33.251,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!