This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-147K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 5,866
- HOA Fee: $315/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $92,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Inside Utility
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Location: Balcony
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Mature Landscaping
- Utilities: City Water
- Door Opener
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Covered Enclosure
- Property Description: Three Story
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Card Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 9
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 162329253505020
- Zillow Home ID: 71085782
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Park Central
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.