25145 Spring St, Manhattan, IL 60442
For Sale: $215,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow254
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size435
- High SchoolLincoln-Way Central High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #08461006
- Parcel #1412172180010000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count12
- School District210
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID72606597
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$218,519||$197K – $240K||-$6,293||$91||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,989/mo||$1.7K – $2.3K/mo||-$3||$0.83||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 60442 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Manhattan as a whole. Among 60442 homes, this home is 13% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60442 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Manhattan, and 422.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60442 home values.
Neighborhood for 25145 Spring Street
- 25142 Spring St Manhattan, IL$229K--2.52,136
- 25202 Abbey Ln Manhattan, IL$221K----2,005
- 25148 Abbey Ln Manhattan, IL$158K32.51,835
- 25144 Abbey Ln Manhattan, IL$233K32.12,067
- 25063 Spring St Manhattan, IL$228K33.02,040
- 25211 Spring St Manhattan, IL$226K32.52,700
- 25060 Spring St Manhattan, IL$226K3--2,134
- 25108 Colligan St Manhattan, IL$142K32.51,613
- 25059 Spring St Manhattan, IL$240K43.03,607
- 25212 Spring St Manhattan, IL$221K--2.02,039
- 25110 Colligan St Manhattan, IL$145K32.51,629
- 25056 Spring St Manhattan, IL$228K43.02,250
- 25036 Abbey Ln Manhattan, IL$240K42.52,600
- 25223 Spring St Manhattan, IL$232K42.12,396
- 25113 Colligan St Manhattan, IL$135K22.01,613
- 25230 Bann St Manhattan, IL$264K63.03,534
- 25351 Spring St Manhattan, IL$188K43.01,962
- 25244 Bann St Manhattan, IL$236K43.03,020
- 25129 Colligan St Manhattan, IL$137K21.51,510
- 25354 Spring St Manhattan, IL$242K43.03,253
Nearby Schools in Manhattan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005