A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 1,058 all time views
- HOA Fee: $290
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $328,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $374
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- AccessibilityFeatures \ None, All Bedrooms Up, Appliances \ Gas Range, Association \ Pool, Association \ Spa, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CashiersCheck \ 1ST Month Rent, CashiersCheck \ Credit Report, CashiersCheck \ Security Deposit, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, CommonWalls \ End Unit, CommonWalls \ No one above, CommonWalls \ No one below, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CreditCheckPaidBy \ Tenant, Dressing Area, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor Covering: Partially Carpeted, Formal Entry, Furnished \ Unfurnished, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating system: Central Furnace, Heating system: Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Two Story Ceilings, Jack & Jill, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Individual Room, Laundry \ Inside, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Laundry \ Washer Included, Living Room, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Parking \ Garage, Patio \ Terrace, PetsAllowed \ Submit, Pool \ Association, PropertySubType \ Condominium, SaleType \ Standard, SchoolDistrict \ Capistrano Unified, SeniorYN \ 0, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Spa \ Association, Stories \ Two Level, Style \ Contemporary, Terms \ 12 Month Lease, View Type: Canyon, View Type: Hills, View Type: Panoramic, View Type: Valley, WaterSource \ District\Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 200
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 93930338
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 25764384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $243-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92677 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Laguna Niguel as a whole. Among 92677 homes, this home is valued 56.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92677, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Laguna Niguel, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92677 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Niguel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92677 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (290)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 27932 Via Mirada|
Nearby Schools in Laguna Niguel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.