2515 30th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 3 baths, 4,069 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $382,500
- Finished basement, 730 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 590 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,069 sqft
- Parcel #: 8127700335
- Zillow Home ID: 49084200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 30th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% less than in Seattle, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2519 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$867K32.52,620
- 2519 30th Ave S # B Seattle, WA$358K21.5930
- 2519 30th Ave S # A Seattle, WA$351K21.5930
- 2507 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$493K421,840
- 2521 30th Ave S # B Seattle, WA$358K21.5930
- 2521 30th Ave S # A Seattle, WA$403K21.5930
- 2521 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$848K32.52,600
- 2501 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$685K31.52,160
- 3010 W Smith St Seattle, WA$353K21770
- 2525 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$908K43.53,390
- 3016 W Smith St Seattle, WA$688K322,235
- 2531 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.32M554,330
- 2512 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$592K32.51,810
- 2518 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$474K211,120
- 2524 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$454K211,090
- 2449 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$627K51.51,560
- 2508 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$443K21840
- 2539 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$481K31.751,230
- 2528 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$447K21870
- 3022 W Smith St Seattle, WA$420K311,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292