- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2515 41st St, Long Island City, NY 111031,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 006850040
- Zillow Home ID: 31941128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 41st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 41st St Long Island City, NY--------
- 2511 41st St Long Island City, NY$775K11700
- 2519 41st St Long Island City, NY$1.12M----2,156
- 2523 41st St Long Island City, NY$937K----1,820
- 2505 41st St Astoria, NY--------
- 2505 41st St APT C4 Astoria, NY$870K------
- 2505 41st St APT A4 Astoria, NY$671K21--
- 2505 41st St APT 4A Astoria, NY--------
- 2505 41st St APT C1 Astoria, NY$985K11--
- 2505 41st St APT D3 Astoria, NY--------
- 2505 41st St APT 1C Astoria, NY--------
- 2505 41st St # 3 Astoria, NY--------
- 4106 25th Ave Long Island City, NY$823K412,478
- 25-5 41 St # 3 Astoria, NY$846K11--
- 2525 41st St Long Island City, NY$898K1--2,280
- 2520 42nd St APT 5B Astoria, NY$375K11--
- 2520 42nd St APT 3D Astoria, NY$660K11--
- 2520 42nd St APT 4C Astoria, NY$392K------
- 2520 42nd St APT 2A Astoria, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292