2515 Dixon Ter, Port Charlotte, FL 339812 beds, 2 baths, 1,492 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 142 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: C7055518
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wallpaper, Florida Room, Shed, Dock & Lift
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402118380007
- Zillow Home ID: 43556543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 Dixon Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Port Charlotte, and 127.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 2507 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$231K--21,391
- 2531 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$222K--21,305
- 2516 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$250K--21,579
- 2532 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$205K--21,128
- 2484 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$351K322,307
- 2491 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$221K321,712
- 2500 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$425K32.52,309
- 2476 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$359K322,142
- 2500 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$311K321,900
- 2540 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$150K--21,694
- 2508 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$321K322,097
- 2468 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$303K322,078
- 2547 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 2483 Dixon Ter Port Charlotte, FL$250K--21,496
- 2516 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$306K422,170
- 3018 Holcomb Rd Port Charlotte, FL$423K332,687
- 2460 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$342K--41,937
- 2491 Quail Ter Port Charlotte, FL$300K--21,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.