- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2515 E 28th St, Brooklyn, NY 112355 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,318 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,744 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,318 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 074440057
- Zillow Home ID: 30749498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 E 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sheepshead Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sheepshead Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
- 2517 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$720K----3,339
- 2521 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$617K----3,339
- 2808 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$560K----1,578
- 2806 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$571K----1,578
- 2810 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$571K----1,578
- 2523 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$563K211,300
- 2802 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$934K432,116
- 2812 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$555K321,578
- 2816 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$557K----1,578
- 2811 Jerome Ave Brooklyn, NY$554K322,322
- 2525 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$672K----1,632
- 2818 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$552K----1,578
- 2514 E 29th St Brooklyn, NY$1M----3,395
- E 28th St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 2820 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$590K321,578
- 2535 E 28th St Brooklyn, NY$797K----4,020
- 2724 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$741K432,255
- 2824 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$607K----1,888
- Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$571K----1,578
- 2526 E 29th St Brooklyn, NY------8,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!