2515 Hilltop Ave, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great Location , 4 houses down from Grant Foreman Elementary School and off East side of York Street In Muskogee. 3 bedrooms , walk in large closet. New Sun Room completed 1 month ago with brand new carpet and walls , Roof 1 month old completed by T-town Roofing, Brand new neutral tile, frieze carpet, neutral paint, GRANITE slab countertops in kitchen and master bath/ Stainless 1 year old appliances (Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Trash Disposal, Sink Hardware) Master bath gutted to studs and redone 1 year ago to make a walk in solid surface and travertine oversized shower :) vessel sink New Gas pipes ran under the whole house and gas meter brought up to the house for safety 1.5 years ago. Cabinets were refaced with solid wood fronts 1 year ago in the kitchen and hall . I have put top of the line wireless alarm system in complete with motion and glass break sensors (over $600.00 in paid for not leased alarm equipment in the home). Original Wood floors in Living Room, and still existing under the carpet in the bedrooms and hallway. 2 car garage with newer doors and openers. Will lose money on this home at asking price but wanting to move to Tulsa area. This really is a great home in a great neighborhood. All our neighbors are quiet, most are older, retired, and look out for you. The yards are all well kept. Quiet street!
- Lot: 10,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 377 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 010293
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 21817916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 Hilltop Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2525 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$87K31.51,412
- 2523 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$98K31.751,420
- 2519 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$83K211,530
- 2524 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$107K31.51,956
- 2520 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$115K321,844
- 2509 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$82K221,456
- 2512 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$88K31.51,402
- 2505 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$98K321,632
- 2508 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$88K31.51,212
- 2504 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$90K31.51,356
- 2501 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$102K31.51,626
- 2500 Hilltop Ave Muskogee, OK$96K31.51,352
- 2524 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$83K31.51,196
- 2520 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$86K31.51,258
- 2525 Canterbury Ave Muskogee, OK$83K31.51,632
- 2505 Canterbury Ave Muskogee, OK$107K321,900
- 2516 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$87K31.51,152
- 2521 Canterbury Ave Muskogee, OK$108K321,708
- 2525 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$91K31.51,176
- 2519 Canterbury Ave Muskogee, OK$99K31.51,570
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!