2515 Natchez Ave, Cleveland, OH 441093 beds, 2 baths, 1,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Partial basement
- Hardwood, original woodwork, walk-in closets, finished lower level, new bathrooms, Stamped Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01104125
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33342593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 Natchez Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 2511 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$37K311,255
- 2601 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$41K311,377
- 2605 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$70K422,052
- 2506 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$44K321,460
- 2510 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$52K311,353
- 2502 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$69K411,353
- 2514 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$43K421,292
- 2609 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$107K522,192
- 2505 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$67K422,054
- 2516 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$68K411,305
- 2514 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$62K522,184
- 2600 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$69K522,234
- 2602 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$42K311,398
- 2508 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$70K42.52,084
- 2420 Tampa Ave Cleveland, OH$65K321,481
- 2604 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$71K42.52,313
- 2613 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$91K422,052
- 2417 Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$73K422,284
- Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$43K31.51,483
- Natchez Ave Cleveland, OH$68K522,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!