2515 W 37th Ave, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 1.5 baths, 969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 436 sqft
- Partial basement, 150 sqft
- Security System
- Fire Pit, AC, 95%efficient Furnace, remodeled bathroom and added 1/2 bath.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0229102015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13309483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2515 W 37th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 2503 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$320K221,206
- 2521 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$424K211,407
- 3731 Alcott St Denver, CO$271K21709
- 3737 Alcott St Denver, CO$337K22.51,330
- 2529 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$329K311,340
- 3733 Alcott St Denver, CO$268K11707
- 2538 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$764K332,493
- 3659 Alcott St Denver, CO$400K311,813
- 3735 Alcott St Denver, CO$251K23--
- 3735 Alcott St Denver, CO$338K22.51,330
- 2555 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$2.14M6109,168
- 3739 Alcott St Denver, CO$193K21600
- 2533 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$403K221,490
- 2455 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$423K331,794
- 3645 Alcott St Denver, CO$378K321,501
- 3741 Alcott St Denver, CO$227K21540
- 2530 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$439K331,941
- 2539 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$363K321,570
- 2449 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$332K311,234
- 3722 Alcott St Denver, CO$379K421,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.