2516 29th St, Santa Monica, CA 904054 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 37 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 1995 for $479,000
- Price/sqft: $713
- MLS #: 14778243
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4270015077
- Zillow Home ID: 20471888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2516 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Santa Monica, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 2518 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.6M321,788
- 2514 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.73M422,577
- 2524 29th St Santa Monica, CA$950K21927
- 2452 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.56M331,590
- 2528 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.23M321,580
- 2453 28th St APT F Santa Monica, CA$1.04M22.251,901
- 2507 28th St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$795K221,561
- 2507 28th St APT 1 Santa Monica, CA$605K221,047
- 2507 28th St APT 4 Santa Monica, CA$991K232,194
- 2507 28th St APT 3 Santa Monica, CA$837K221,709
- 2507 28th St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$806K221,561
- 2513 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.62M442,644
- 2503 28th St APT 4 Santa Monica, CA$891K231,723
- 2503 28th St APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$811K231,511
- 2503 28th St APT 6 Santa Monica, CA$888K231,723
- 2501 28th St APT 5 Santa Monica, CA$887K231,723
- 2501 28th St APT 3 Santa Monica, CA$889K231,723
- 2501 28th St APT 1 Santa Monica, CA$891K231,721
- 2606 29th St Santa Monica, CA$2M543,595
- 2448 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.57M442,122
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292