2516 Wisteria St, Jacksonville, FL 322093 beds, 1 bath, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Nice quiet neighborhood, neighbors keep to themselves, most of them are older and settled.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0280760000
- Zillow Home ID: 44440530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2516 Wisteria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 112.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 253.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Magnolia Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia Gardens home values.
- 2522 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$76K421,895
- 2510 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$38K211,245
- 2530 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$40K21830
- 5714 Iris Blvd Jacksonville, FL$36K31920
- 5705 Hollyhock Rd Jacksonville, FL$86K31.51,552
- 2511 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$85K421,255
- D St Jacksonville, FL--311,251
- 2524 D St Jacksonville, FL$31K31990
- 2504 D St Jacksonville, FL--31640
- 2536 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$47K21765
- 2526 D St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 5728 Iris Blvd Jacksonville, FL$43K311,202
- 2534 D St Jacksonville, FL$29K311,116
- 5719 Hollyhock Rd Jacksonville, FL$50K21795
- 5704 Hollyhock Rd Jacksonville, FL$47K211,168
- 2500 D St Jacksonville, FL$80K532,336
- 2542 Wisteria St Jacksonville, FL$55K31899
- 5744 Iris Blvd Jacksonville, FL$69K421,658
- 5729 Hollyhock Rd Jacksonville, FL$48K311,418
- 5715 Iris Blvd Jacksonville, FL$55K31994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.