2517 Eclipse Ln, Pensacola, FL 325143 beds, 2 baths, 1,747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,385 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 483 sqft
- Added a play room and guest bedroom adding 200 square feet.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 161S303500000028
- Zillow Home ID: 44646156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2517 Eclipse Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% lower than in Pensacola, and 61.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 2513 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$140K--2.51,634
- 2521 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$138K--2.51,671
- 2509 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$150K321,968
- 2525 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$144K321,933
- 8412 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$202K--2.52,464
- 8416 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$184K322,063
- 8408 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$199K321,780
- 2505 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$145K321,730
- 2529 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$138K--2.51,651
- 8420 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$176K--2.51,966
- 2516 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$146K321,594
- 8404 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$202K--32,276
- 2512 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$148K321,747
- 2533 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$145K321,776
- 2508 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$151K--2.52,028
- 2501 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$137K322,034
- 8424 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$197K--2.52,283
- 2528 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$138K--2.51,520
- 2504 Eclipse Ln Pensacola, FL$141K--2.51,671
- 8400 Millstream Dr Pensacola, FL$191K322,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.