- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2517 NW 121st St, Oklahoma City, OK 731205 beds, 3 baths, 2,762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $80,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,762 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 109691900
- Zillow Home ID: 21899757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2517 Nw 121st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 2521 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$154K42.52,235
- 2513 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$160K42.52,280
- 2509 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$156K432,307
- 2525 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$160K42.52,483
- 2505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$110K42.52,254
- 2505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$161K42.52,254
- 12204 Camelot Dr Oklahoma City, OK$167K432,476
- 2529 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$127K42.252,100
- 12208 Camelot Dr Oklahoma City, OK$151K42.52,078
- 12205 Greystone Ter Oklahoma City, OK$149K42.52,110
- 12209 Greystone Ter Oklahoma City, OK$135K321,837
- 12200 Camelot Dr Oklahoma City, OK$153K432,045
- 12212 Camelot Dr Oklahoma City, OK$157K422,241
- 2501 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$158K422,650
- 12213 Greystone Ter Oklahoma City, OK$163K422,744
- 2512 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$153K322,114
- 2508 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,917
- 2516 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$158K32.52,255
- 2504 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$157K42.52,419
- 2520 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$157K42.52,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.