2518 Yale Ave E UNIT C, Seattle, WA 981023 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,371 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $452,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2025049189
- Zillow Home ID: 83229742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2518 Yale Avenue E UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78% higher than in Seattle, and 36.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastlake home values.
- Unit A$532K32.51,380
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292