- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2519 Emily Ln, Elgin, IL 601242 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,218 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Club house,Garage parking,Parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0629451057
- Zillow Home ID: 67857590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2519 Emily Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% lower than in Elgin, and 953.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 2523 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$138K------
- 2515 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$139K------
- 2527 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$138K------
- 2511 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$154K------
- 2531 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$140K22.51,704
- 2521 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$152K------
- 2513 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$119K21.1--
- 2525 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$121K211,854
- 2509 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$138K22.5--
- 2529 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$141K32.51,950
- 2547 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$124K------
- 2543 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$148K------
- 2539 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$123K21.51,854
- 2551 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$143K------
- 2535 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$125K22.51,704
- 2555 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$157K32.51,983
- 2517 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$125K22.51,980
- 2499 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$123K21.51,854
- 2545 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$125K22.51,626
- 2549 Emily Ln Elgin, IL$123K211,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292