- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,042 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2004
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 201500938
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range\Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Frame, Electric \ Public, Extras \ Landscaped, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Tile, Gas \ Natural, Heat Distribution \ Forced Air, Heating \ Forced Air, Riverfront \ No, Roof \ Flat, Sewage \ City, Water \ City, Water Rights \ No, Interior Steps \ No, Short Sale \ No, Trade \ No, Guest House \ No, ADA Compliant \ No, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Appliances \ Washer, Extras \ Out Buildings, Fireplaces \ Yes, Levels \ Single, Apx Heatd SqFt-Tot Liv A \ 1, Fireplace Type \ Wood Stove, Lead Based Paint Discl. \ Yes, Approx. Age \ 31+ Years, Apx Heatd SqFt-Tot Liv A \ 001 - 1, Apx Heatd SqFt-Tot Liv A \ 250, Style \ Contemporary, Number of Fireplaces \ One, Junior High \ Devargas, Floor \ Laminate, Resource Efficiency \ Recycled Building Matls, High Speed Available \ Wireless, Agreement Type \ Limited Representation, Energy Efficiency \ EnergyStar Appliances, Green Feature Source \ Owner, Resource Efficiency \ Matl from Renew Resources, Water Efficiency \ Low Flow Fixtures, Cooling \ None, Telephone \ On-Site, Energy Efficiency \ South Orientation, Sq Ft Source \ Tax Data, LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012882580
- Zillow Home ID: 6832193
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Mexico home values will increase 1.7% next year. Among 87505 homes, this home is 41.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 87505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Santa Fe, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 87505 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Fe.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2521 Maez Ct Santa Fe, NM||$172K||--||--||--|
|2518 Maez Ct Santa Fe, NM||$171K||--||--||--|
|1258 Gallegos Ln Santa Fe, NM||$187K||--||--||--|
|2520 Maez Ct Santa Fe, NM||$171K||--||--||--|
|1277 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$162K||--||--||--|
|1260 Gallegos Ln Santa Fe, NM||$180K||--||--||--|
|1275 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$163K||3||1.5||1,354|
|1259 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$181K||--||--||--|
|2522 Maez Ct Santa Fe, NM||$174K||--||--||--|
|2519 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$175K||--||--||--|
|2509 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$212K||--||--||--|
|2523 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$172K||--||--||--|
|1280 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$174K||--||--||--|
|1266 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$163K||2||1||1,000|
|1282 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$164K||--||--||--|
|2516 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$253K||--||--||--|
|2510 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$273K||--||--||--|
|1254 Maez Rd Santa Fe, NM||$156K||--||--||--|
|2522 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$289K||--||--||--|
|2518 Rosina St Santa Fe, NM||$280K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Santa Fe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!