25191 Pacific St, San Bernardino, CA 924042,859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: May 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,859 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 0273132530000
- Zillow Home ID: 17357963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25191 Pacific Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% lower than in San Bernardino, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 25181 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$276K212,859
- 6924 Glasgow Ave San Bernardino, CA$170K321,384
- 25167 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$133K21932
- 6938 Glasgow Ave San Bernardino, CA$148K21728
- 6931 Glasgow Ave San Bernardino, CA$197K41.51,682
- 6892 Glasgow Ave San Bernardino, CA$241K222,036
- 25161 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$161K411,244
- 25225 Pacific St APT 6 San Bernardino, CA$63K321,045
- 25225 Pacific St APT 3 San Bernardino, CA$88K321,045
- 25180 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$241K----1,924
- 25180 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$244K------
- 25210 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$615K----22,620
- 25170 Pacific St San Bernardino, CA$230K----1,924
- 6954 Glasgow Ave San Bernardino, CA$153K21882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!