- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
252-254 Clipper St, San Francisco, CA 9411410 beds, 5 baths, 3,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $344,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Slate
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,755 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6548 013
- Zillow Home ID: 15181234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 252-254 Clipper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 256 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.45M211,200
- 246 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.32M--11,800
- 260 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.53M--11,250
- 240 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.63M412,569
- 264 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.2M--22,144
- 236 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.93M33.51,658
- 4051 25th St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.75M321,945
- 4051 25th St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.76M331,760
- 4047 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.92M543,000
- 4055-4057 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.95M--23,500
- 268 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.49M21916
- 232 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1912
- 4043 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M211,400
- 4061 25th St San Francisco, CA$3.08M433,354
- 4037-4039 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.22M--22,270
- 4065 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.64M--11,300
- 272 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.47M432,169
- 228 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.34M532,790
- 4033-4035 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.65M--22,100
- 4069 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.07M51.51,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.