252 Deerfield St SE, Lenoir, NC 286455 beds, 3 baths, 3,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $230,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 133
- Parcel #: 09 75 1 2
- Zillow Home ID: 69813119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 252 Deerfield St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 246 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$165K42.52,150
- 357 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$234K32.53,349
- 249 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$224K32.53,360
- 243 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$192K43.53,155
- 234 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$188K332,517
- 349 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$331K544,296
- 255 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$199K33.53,073
- 358 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$154K322,145
- 261 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$238K553,628
- 257 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC--------
- 402 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$220K323,630
- 405 Deerfield St Lenoir, NC$223K32.51,681
- Tremont Crk NC--------
- 405 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$506K54.56,000
- 237 Deerfield St SE Lenoir, NC$321K43.53,312
- 336 Tremont Park Cir SE Lenoir, NC$289K323,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.