252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C7, El Paso, TX 799122 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 181 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 550655
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: None
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T252999000C0700
- Zillow Home ID: 27493365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 252 Shadow Mountain Drive APT C7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in El Paso, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C9 El Paso, TX$121K221,150
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C8 El Paso, TX$96K--1.51,200
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C3 El Paso, TX$78K----1,150
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C4 El Paso, TX$78K221,150
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT C2 El Paso, TX$99K--1.51,200
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT D2 El Paso, TX$76K221,200
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT E10 El Paso, TX$132K--21,923
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT A9 El Paso, TX$76K221,150
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT D7 El Paso, TX$74K211,200
- 252 Shadow Mountain Dr APT F2 El Paso, TX$77K221,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292