- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25207 Forest St, Corona, CA 928835 beds, 3 baths, 3,603 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $370,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 668 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,603 sqft
- Parcel #: 290460075
- Zillow Home ID: 69264748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25207 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sycamore Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.6% higher than in Corona, and 196.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sycamore Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sycamore Creek home values.
- 25219 Forest St Corona, CA$428K543,315
- 25195 Forest St Corona, CA$546K443,454
- 25231 Forest St Corona, CA$424K21.752,759
- 25183 Forest St Corona, CA$431K332,759
- 25243 Forest St Corona, CA$436K433,454
- 11210 Riveroak St Corona, CA$467K52.753,603
- 25255 Forest St Corona, CA$465K533,603
- 25198 Forest St Corona, CA$485K533,603
- 25186 Forest St Corona, CA$456K423,454
- 11222 Riveroak St Corona, CA$492K533,454
- 11290 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$492K54.53,286
- 11282 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$466K5--3,484
- 25267 Forest St Corona, CA$430K21.752,759
- 11151 Larkspur Ct Corona, CA$670K54.54,158
- 11274 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$483K43.53,200
- 11148 Larkspur Ct Corona, CA$584K53.54,158
- 11213 Riveroak St Corona, CA$444K433,454
- 11246 Riveroak St Corona, CA$450K543,315
- 11266 Evergreen Loop Corona, CA$404K42.53,268
- 25279 Forest St Corona, CA$453K42.53,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.