This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,006 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Views: 818 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Tennis Court
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 003 - Tempe School District, Elementary School \ Tempe High School, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Sport Court(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ McClintock, High School Dist # \ 003 - Tempe School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Connolly, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Unassigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Foam, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ End Unit, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 987 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2143360261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Tempe as a whole. Among 85281 homes, this home is valued 47.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Tempe, and 172.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!