2521 Ladoga Ave, Long Beach, CA 908154 beds, 3 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,641 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $682,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 7232007007
- Zillow Home ID: 21207350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2521 Ladoga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% lower than in Long Beach, and 23.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Plaza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Plaza home values.
- 2525 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$719K322,356
- 2515 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$557K221,540
- 2531 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$538K321,224
- 2509 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$542K321,237
- 2538 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$534K321,207
- 2532 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$552K321,301
- 2544 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$610K331,862
- 2548 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$609K321,762
- 2528 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$583K321,608
- 2537 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$616K531,949
- 2503 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$557K321,413
- 2518 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$571K321,598
- 2524 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$530K321,208
- 2512 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$608K321,794
- 2554 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$535K211,174
- 2522 Knoxville Ave Long Beach, CA$571K321,619
- 2530 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$533K211,117
- 2543 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$555K321,456
- 2508 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$570K321,642
- 2471 Ladoga Ave Long Beach, CA$547K321,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!