This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-220K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- All time views: 1,847
- HOA Fee: $125/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $139,000
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Type of Heating: Central Heating
- Type of Cooling: Central Cooling
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Pool: No Pool
- Parking Facilities: Attached Garage
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Garage
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Approx Parcel Size: 2 Acre
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- CDD Fee Y: N
- Status: Active
- Mobile: N
- Homestead: N
- Historic Area: N
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Gated Community: N
- Category: Residential
- New Construction Y: N
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Navgble to Ocean Y: N
- Waterfront Y: N
- Association Fee: Y
- Stories: 1 Story
- Assoc Fee Freq: Quarterly
- Publish to Internet: Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0442741705
- Zillow Home ID: 97852127
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Biscayne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.3% higher than in Jacksonville, and 331.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
- 11240 Garden Blvd3 beds, 2 baths
1,520 sqft, 12,632 sqft lot, built in 1938
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!