- Lot: 2,461 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 124 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,564 all time views
- 61 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $121,500
- Price/sqft: $224
- MLS #: U7720642
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Street Dead-End, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Location \ End Unit, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 1177530612
- Zillow Home ID: 45050739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa-Bayshore Gardens homes, this home is 4.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa-Bayshore Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.4% lower than in Tampa, and 114.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values.
|2522 W Kansas Ave UNIT B Tampa, FL||$230K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2520 W Kansas Ave # B Tampa, FL||$236K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2520 W Kansas Ave Tampa, FL||$284K||2||1.5||1,300|
|2524 W Kansas Ave UNIT A Tampa, FL||$238K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2520 W Kansas Ave # A Tampa, FL||$230K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2524 W Kansas Ave UNIT B Tampa, FL||$238K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2518 W Kansas Ave # B Tampa, FL||$230K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2525 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$276K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2523 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$275K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2518 W Kansas Ave # A Tampa, FL||$229K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2521 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$270K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2527 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$285K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2519 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$269K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2526 W Kansas Ave UNIT A Tampa, FL||$237K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2517 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$276K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2529 W Tennessee Ave Tampa, FL||$285K||2||2.5||1,380|
|2526 W Kansas Ave UNIT B Tampa, FL||$236K||2||1.5||1,224|
|2515 W Kansas Ave UNIT E Tampa, FL||$323K||3||2.5||1,507|
|2515 W Kansas Ave UNIT D Tampa, FL||$323K||2||2.5||1,548|
|2514 W Kansas Ave Tampa, FL||--||1||1||714|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.