- Lot: 9.37 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,711 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $231
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- View: Territorial
- Basement \ None, Energy Source(heat) \ See Remarks, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Included in Rent \ Homeowner Dues, Move-In Funds Reqd \ First Month, Move-In Funds Reqd \ Last Month, Move-In Funds Reqd \ Pet Fee, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Pool \ Community, Property type \ RENT, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 30, Terms & Conditions \ Non-Smoking, Type of Property \ Condo
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 158
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 8093100970
- Zillow Home ID: 49081687
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $234-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98029 home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98029 homes, this home is valued 41.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% higher than in Issaquah, and 40% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (157)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 25235 SE Klahanie Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!