2524 Bristol Rd, Holland, PA 189664 beds, 2 baths, 2,603 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 143 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 6252736
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,603 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 221
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 31026050-004
- Zillow Home ID: 9067992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2524 Bristol Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Northampton Township, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18966 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northampton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18966 home values.
- 2516 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$295K211,680
- 2532 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$333K32.51,462
- 2508 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$357K21.51,916
- 2540 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$708K42.52,830
- 3 W Bellwood Dr Holland, PA$702K42.52,821
- 2500 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$271K221,215
- 7 W Bellwood Dr Holland, PA$751K42.54,896
- 11 W Bellwood Dr Holland, PA$547K42.52,752
- 2440 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$299K31.51,585
- 25 Bridgetown Pike Feasterville Trevose, PA$536K433,874
- 31 Bridgetown Pike Langhorne, PA$353K322,840
- 6 W Bellwood Dr Holland, PA$554K33.52,634
- 4 Mapleview Dr Feasterville Trevose, PA$185K21999
- 10 W Bellwood Dr Holland, PA$561K42.52,752
- 2023 Bridgetown Pike Feasterville Trevose, PA$194K211,254
- 2428 Bristol Rd Holland, PA$336K232,398
- 17 Bridgetown Pike Feasterville Trevose, PA$478K42.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292