- Lot: 9,944 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 309 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Desert Cove, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 16630076
- Zillow Home ID: 7817113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|2527 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$316K||--||2||2,195|
|2518 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$331K||4||2||2,448|
|2532 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$346K||--||2.5||2,526|
|2535 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$321K||--||2||2,195|
|2525 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$296K||--||2||1,951|
|2519 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$296K||--||2||1,981|
|2519 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$285K||--||2||1,821|
|2533 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$333K||3||2.5||2,296|
|2512 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$308K||4||2||2,048|
|2540 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$342K||4||2||2,448|
|2513 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$284K||--||2||1,821|
|2543 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$322K||--||2||2,195|
|2530 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$305K||--||2.5||2,008|
|2522 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$316K||--||2||2,208|
|2511 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$308K||--||2||2,128|
|2532 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$335K||5||2||2,365|
|2539 E Mescal St Phoenix, AZ||$316K||3||2||2,115|
|2524 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$331K||3||2.5||2,355|
|2538 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ||$314K||4||2||2,065|
|2540 E Shangri La Rd Phoenix, AZ||$350K||--||2||2,429|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!