2525 E 23rd St, Des Moines, IA 503173 beds, 2 baths, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central,Basement Description \ Finished,Dining Room \ Dining Areas,Driveway \ Concrete,Exterior \ Frame,Foundation \ Concrete Block,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,How To Show \ Use Lock Box,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Style \ Split Foyer,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Water \ City,
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 06008711001000
- Zillow Home ID: 784436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2525 E 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmont Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% greater than in Des Moines, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmont Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmont Park home values.
- 2519 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$177K32.51,419
- 2533 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$95K22804
- 2535 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$89K31925
- 2511 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$55K21858
- 2539 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$107K31925
- 2507 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$52K21744
- 2520 E 24th St Des Moines, IA$93K31864
- 2518 E 24th St Des Moines, IA$95K31864
- 2543 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$108K31925
- 2516 E 24th St Des Moines, IA$52K11733
- 2510 E 24th St Des Moines, IA$74K21984
- 2501 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$67K21766
- 2512 E 24th St Des Moines, IA$65K21776
- 2538 E 24th St Des Moines, IA--------
- 2526 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$78K31937
- 2530 E 23rd St Des Moines, IA$55K31925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292